Beulah’s Summer Fun in the Sun
8 Jun 2023
Summer is full of long, sunny days and short, warm nights. Beulah residents love the summer as it allows them to fully enjoy Beulah’s bountiful outdoor options of activities. Residents do not hold back their joy for the summer.
Summer Fun in the Sun
Once the sun comes out, there is never a dull moment in and around Beulah! There is always something to do for family fun, intimate dates, and social outings. Take a look at what’s happening this summer!
Beulah in June
Starting with entertaining and educating the youth during their summer recess, the North Dakota 4-H Program offers various camps. Camps began May 30th, and while some of the June camps may be full, there is still time to sign up for the July and August camps. For more information, go to NDSU Camps.
For family fun, get excited and ready to attend the following events happening this month:
- June 8th - Whiskey Tasting - Beulah Black Sands Golf Course, 6 pm to 8pm
- June 10th - Summer Sizzlin Flea Market and Chuck Wagon Fixings, Hazen Heritage Park, followed by the Hazen Roll-A-Rama
- June 14th - The first Music in the Park of the season, Hazen Heritage Park
- June 17th - Fishing for a Cure, fishing tournament, Beulah Bay
Please visit Beulah’s June Calendar of Events for more June events and where you will find Beulah High School’s June activities and sports schedule.
Beulah in July
Now that the sun is shining bright, July is packed with outdoor activities and events. To give you a teaser:
- July 8th - 5K Run/Walk Color Dash 2023, Knife River Care Center
- July 8th - Coyote Fishing tournament - Beulah Bay
- July 13 - 16th - Mercer County Fair, live music, carnival, ranch rodeo 7/14, donkey relay race 7/15
- July 16th - Mercer County Fair Parade followed by Beulah Bash downtown Beulah
- July 16th - Dewey’s Summer Beach Party
- July 21 - 22nd - ND Governor’s Walleye Cup fishing tournament
- July 28th - 29th - Dakota Walleye Classic fishing tournament
Please visit Beulah’s July Calendar of Events to learn about other events planned for July, like the Country Fest and more.
Beulah in August
As summer winds down and the sun gives us its last hooray before setting, Beulah is still basking in the joy of summer. Camps are ending and the last Music in the Park is August 9, 2023. Yet, there are still events to look forward to like:
- August 5th - 12th - CaNDak 2023 Tour
- August 12th - Golden Valley Rally & Shootout Bull Riding
- August 13th - Wayne Herman Bareback Challenge, Golden Valley, ND
- August 15th - Pitchfork Fondue, Hazen Golf Club
- August 16th & 17th - Chalkfest, Hazen Heritage Park
- August 21st - Farmer’s Market Day for Youth, All Seasons Arena
Please visit Beulah’s August Calendar of Events to see the complete list planned for August.
Experience Beulah This Summer
If no outdoor events excite your leisure tastes, there’s plenty more to choose from. Beulah Waterpark is officially open for the summer. Molco Lanes, several museums, a skatepark, and a beautiful golf course present various opportunities.
For water lovers, Beulah Bay is a favorite fishing, waterskiing, and kayaking destination. Summer fun in the sun is here in Beulah!
Visitors and residents alike enjoy our progressive city in the heart of coal country. If you’ve never been to Beulah, we invite and encourage you to visit us this summer. You won’t regret the fun of it all.